Can't Connect to DumaOS via 5GHz

Resist

When I use 5GHz WiFi the DumaOS won't load up but when I use 2.4GHz Wifi it loads up just fine, why?  I have several device using 5GHz Wifi via my Netgear XR500 and they work great.

It doesn't even make it to the interface page, it tries to load and gets stuck about 1/5th of the way there.  I can still connect to other web pages with 5GHz, just not the DumaOS page.  I have other devices in my home using 5GHz with this router and they all work fine.  Then as I said, if I switch to the 2.4GHz Wifi for the router it loads.  This is on a MacBook Pro using the Safari browser.  I've also tried using Firefox and Chrome with the same results.

Yes, that's what I enter in.  The same one I use with 2.4GHz to go to the DumaOS page.  I have even got on this page using 5HGHz.  So I have no idea why this issue is happening.

Okay I think I found the IP of my Mac, both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz have the same address.  And again as I said, I can connect to anything else on the web via 5GHz, just not the DumaOS.  Well, and my Wifi printer that doesn't support 5GHz.

Okay got it to work but doing that ping created a very long list, the pages just went on and on.  No way I can screen shot all of them.  Is there something specific you are looking for?

I had to end the ping early because 15 minutes in and I had to run some errands, but at that point it had already pinged over 2,000 times, so yeah it was going to be a really long list.  But from what I saw it had timed out on several of the pings, are those the areas you are looking for?

As I already told you it pinged 192.168.1.1 at icmp_sec=0 to over 2100 before I had to stop it because I had to leave.  So I ask you again, what specifically were you looking for?

• Administrators

That's the number of individual ping commands it's doing but does it actually give a time for the ping at all, I don't need a mass of data, just a few entries will do for a screenshot. If it gives some ping data then it should be in theory accessible.

@ResistShould be right under settings you should see wifi and should see an option called mirroring disable it and name your networks....I know I ain't master chief to all answer my friend as for there are bugs in any system 

Regardless it might be the fact that the device is being confused by the channels and to simplify it it easier to force it to connect to one channel instead of it picking whichever channel it believes is more efficient

Under settings there is no Wifi heading.  But under settings/setup/wireless setup there is nothing called mirroring.  Even went to Advanced Settings/Advanced Wireless and there is still no mirroring option.

Still doesn't explain why it's only the DumaOS page that I can't access via 5GHz Wifi.

I'm very reluctant to install this beta because after looking over the forum, others have had issues trying to install it and I don't want to end up spending all day messing with it.  And because it's a beta I'm concerned I'll have more issues that I won't be able to fix.