XR1000 firmware

@immudaIt not an official patch by netduma so there are no major changes and the previous firmware there have been several bugs notified upon so I would guess by the next firmware patch they should all be fixed though I couldn't guarantee anything just hearsay as of currently

• Administrators
3 hours ago, immuda said:

Is it true the latest firmware has issues?

I don't know what you're referring to exactly so I couldn't say. Also just because one person has issues doesn't mean another person will, there are lots of variables, best thing to do is give it a try yourself and see how it performs.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, immuda said:

1.0.0.68 - This version

Not happy with the performance, cannot get a A++ buffer bloat score...?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, bufferbloat only occurs when your connection is saturated and with Congestion Control active that can't happen. You may need to fine tune a bit more to get the best values.

Fraser would you mind looking at the Texas server to make sure it’s not mislocated? When I had the previous firmware I was getting spot on hit reg why I averaged 20 ms ping . Now with the new firmware the 20 ms ping on ping heat map is showing around the Georgia state area which I know that’s not accurate because I’m in Texas. Would greatly appreciate it ( I play cod )

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

Fraser would you mind looking at the Texas server to make sure it’s not mislocated? When I had the previous firmware I was getting spot on hit reg why I averaged 20 ms ping . Now with the new firmware the 20 ms ping on ping heat map is showing around the Georgia state area which I know that’s not accurate because I’m in Texas. Would greatly appreciate it ( I play cod )

Certainly, I'll pass it along to the team to take a look, is this for MW2 or Warzone?