QOS Settings

zDestroy

Hi all,

i see so many video's about "the beste QOS settings".. they all say something different. I play on a PS5 with wired connection.

Can someone help me to get the the best settings..? :)

Thank you ! 

You can't copy someone else's settings and expect to work for you it something your supposed to test yourself

So what you want to focus is in decreasing your buffer bloat in the benchmarks it call under load on netduma try to get that as low as possible by decreasing your cc sliders and apply always for them to appear while running benchmarks you can change it after...lastly look at traffic prioritization and prioritize the device your using you said ps5 so that would be games console and apply wan in advanced and that would be pretty much everything. I would not recommend using bandwidth allocation personally it useless feature for most users

1 hour ago, DARKNESS said:

You can't copy someone else's settings and expect to work for you it something your supposed to test yourself

So what you want to focus is in decreasing your buffer bloat in the benchmarks it call under load on netduma try to get that as low as possible by decreasing your cc sliders and apply always for them to appear while running benchmarks you can change it after...lastly look at traffic prioritization and prioritize the device your using you said ps5 so that would be games console and apply wan in advanced and that would be pretty much everything. I would not recommend using bandwidth allocation personally it useless feature for most users

What do you mean 'apply wan in advanced'?

Also you said you don't recommend bandwidth allocation? What is this sorry? You mean Share Exsess? 

2 hours ago, thisisreallife said:

What do you mean 'apply wan in advanced'?

Also you said you don't recommend bandwidth allocation? What is this sorry? You mean Share Exsess? 

Are you running pub firmware or beta? If your running pub firmware you would since it would apply to lan cable if you didn't apply it you wouldn't be prioritizing properly but it would in theory just half assed 😂

Bandwidth allocation is the setting that allows you to allocate bandwidth it not sharing excess

When you add the device to your traffic prioritization it gives you the option to apply advanced and then you select wan if your wired if not then you don't select it

• Administrators
9 hours ago, zDestroy said:

Thanks! But do I enable cassified games?

and when I prioritze my device I can choose between :Gaming/voice - default.. what do i select?

As above there isn't a one size fits all scenario, best settings for someone else may be terrible for you and vice versa. Best to experiment and see what works best for you. 

You can enable Classified Games it will cover most of your gaming needs. Gaming/Voice is to be used if the device you're playing on is on WiFi, otherwise for wired devices select normal.