Shots not registering

Reykc9510

I have noticed today, when I engage in a gun fight my shots aren't registering the first 5 6 shots I have lost gun battles with the drop on the opponent because of this, what's the cause of this? How do I fix it?

HEY BUD YOUR NOT SHOWING QOS PAGE AND BY THE GEO FILTER Page he means to show the full page while being active in a game to see server ping....do you not know how to take screenshots in desktop? come on fam google it up not that difficult

ALSO WHEN YOUR DOING A CONNECTION BENCHMARK AND YOU ARE TRYING TO ADJUST YOUR QOS SETTINGS YOU NEED TO SET IT TO ALWAYS IF NOT IT NOT GOING TO SHOW UP ON CONNECTION BENCHMARK AS A RESULT YOU'LL JUST BE GETTING THE SAME RESULTS AS YOU WOULD AS SETTING IT TO NEVER

• Administrators

Your base connection does have some jitter/spikes up to ~10ms which isn't ideal and there isn't much we can do about that. Ping Under Load at that rating would indicate that QoS needs to be fine tuned some more. It's best to start with a high value for Congestion Control, say 95% then do a test, decrease by 10%, test, decrease by 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good and then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. It's important to note that Download & Upload on Congestion Control don't have to be the same value and that you may have a better experience with differing values.

16 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

HEY BUD YOUR NOT SHOWING QOS PAGE AND BY THE GEO FILTER Page he means to show the full page while being active in a game to see server ping....do you not know how to take screenshots in desktop? come on fam google it up not that difficult

ALSO WHEN YOUR DOING A CONNECTION BENCHMARK AND YOU ARE TRYING TO ADJUST YOUR QOS SETTINGS YOU NEED TO SET IT TO ALWAYS IF NOT IT NOT GOING TO SHOW UP ON CONNECTION BENCHMARK AS A RESULT YOU'LL JUST BE GETTING THE SAME RESULTS AS YOU WOULD AS SETTING IT TO NEVER

Hey man I'm not tech savy I'm just learning how to use this router

On 5/16/2023 at 12:54 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

You should set it to the speeds you expect/pay for

16 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

20230520_125117.jpg

20230520_125107.jpg

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your base connection does have some jitter/spikes up to ~10ms which isn't ideal and there isn't much we can do about that. Ping Under Load at that rating would indicate that QoS needs to be fine tuned some more. It's best to start with a high value for Congestion Control, say 95% then do a test, decrease by 10%, test, decrease by 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good and then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. It's important to note that Download & Upload on Congestion Control don't have to be the same value and that you may have a better experience with differing values.

I have them both set at 70% om Congestion Control I'll try an put them back to 90%