XR1000 TRAFFIC PRIORITAZION BUG OS BASED

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Right so what you're saying is it is incorrectly showing Apex/Rocket League on the Network Monitor when playing. 

I've not seen anyone else with the issue, it is likely there is a mis-configuration somewhere, on the console itself are you using manual network settings changed the DNS etc? 

Could you provide the log from the System Information page please when the issue happens before you do a reboot?

Man network monitor has been broken for years let not go there now when it comes to showing the games ur playing accurately and no what I was saying is that it port forwarding apex legends so it is prioritizing it but only for that game so it is passing packets but that probably do to the fact it detecting the ports that apex legends has and not any console ports

I was using static IP on the console took it off and same result rebooted and it fixed magic 

It a bit late for that I was doing some testing with r2 and it seems like port rules under traffic prioritization work for pc on the r2 but not in the XR1000 referring to the selections rules like YouTube Netflix etc I tried manually putting ports nothing in neither show 0 packets but I've seen some individuals running them fine so don't know what going on at that point. 

Since you can add port forwarding rules on both under traffic prioritization and in the settings

I am just going to manually port forward in the settings the ports for the games and create static ip you guys should at that point disable the ability to add ports rules under traffic prioritization when they just don't do a thing and clearly there an issue in the XR1000 with games console not being detected on the dumaosclassified it works when it wants to and doesn't whenever it feels like it. 

That the reason I just add the rule for games console regardless without that rule in both xr1000 and r2 you would have lag spikes if you had several individuals in your home that as of todays report

here the log doubt it'll do much if it happens again ill send the second file 

log-1681660037000.txt