Constant booting from lobbies with strict mode

Macabi83

This is an issue that I have said a bunch of times, whats the resolve for this?

I have it set under strict, even up to 1,500km and I cant stay in pre-match lobby, keeps kicking me, sure

I will thumb down but how long can it really take to get a match?

This needs a fix asap, its frustrating, I am on PS4.

I know a new firmware version is in the works but not sure on the release date. I agree that it's very frustrating waiting to get in a lobby but it's even more frustrating getting to start a match and then being ripped back out. I'm hoping for something this weekend, mostly because I'm off work the next four days.

Both of those things are making me go mad! plus if I do a join a match im getting hammered, and if I had a good game, the dang thing rips me off out of the lobby and starts searching again, what if I wanted to stay in that lobby, its pretty much very unreliable, not a happy camper! 

Guest Netduma_Iain

We just put Macabi on the beta to see how its working out. Seems like its making a difference, lets see :)

Sindonesia can you take a screenshot of the geo-filter please?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Can you PM me when you get home or jump in chat. Usually someone there who can help. Refer them to this thread please if I'm not there. BUT be warned its beta. It seems to be working for most people but a few people in Aus are noticing a few bugs. So its your call buddy.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi daredare,

well we go Macabi on it and he seems very happy. We're doing some big things tomorrow that will get all people seeing a difference, beta or not. Hopefully Sindonesia has seen a difference as well :)

I'm just about to go out for the night, taking a break :) So I'll move you onto it tomorrow daredare if you don't mind. Just use the snap button and make your filter slightly larger in the meantime please.

Have fun!

don't worry i also have a bday party tonite !

my main target will be not to have lag with my movements at the end of the night ahah :P

have fun and take a rest !

I'm afraid as good as the Netduma is, even it cannot prevent movement lag tonight. Enjoy :)

Yes, I've seen significant improvements with the beta. I can't imagine how awesome the Netduma is going to be once everything is ironed out. It's great now and is only getting better.

Yes, I've seen significant improvements with the beta. I can't imagine how awesome the Netduma is going to be once everything is ironed out. It's great now and is only getting better.

I couldn't agree more, they have proven to me to be a viable company for adding features to their product.  Their software is well worth the price.

Hi

Been playing PS3 for a week and had no booting issues, in fact had the best week gaming ive had in a long time!.

Plugged in ps4, and I really really struggled to get into lobby's? Getting booted, dragged out of games.

Tried snapping but got same results. Gave up in the end and lol. Will try again today.

Is there a reason why I'm getting trouble on ps4 only?. Everything fine on PS3 xb1,

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi tubbie sorry to hear about ps4. I'll run a cloud update that should make a big difference as we are getting accelerated data from the canaries.

If you don't see a difference by tomorrow eve can you jump in chat and I'll help you through it :)

Archived