Can't find answer now

I've seen it somewhere but can't find the answer now that I need it. My Internet speed has been updated to 175/25 and I can't remember what I need to do to see those speeds and still use the Netduma. My setup now is modem-R1-nighthawk as Ap. Thanks for any advice.

Use reactive in congestion control and disable deep packet inspection in settings (but only do that if not using for PC games or you lose the extra functionality).

Dont think you will hit 175. Maybe 160 I seen?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers buds, yeah what buds said. Please let me know how your speeds match because i've heard reports of slow downs in .6 for certain customers. If so there is a simple physical solution I can propose. But let me know the speeds you get first please :)

I can't imagine getting a consistent 175 anyway, so I can live with 160.

depending on the hardware and type of connection you should be able to get 10% more than that.

So if you run all your own wires internally and have your own modem I can normally get 10% more than what is offered :)

They do this so that when peak times come you hopefully stay within the required 80% limits

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi mate I'm going to look into why its not going to 150 for some people. In the meantime I'd suggest you swap your routers round. So R1 is the second one if you want that top speed. I'll get on this very soon :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry mate wasn't clear, I would suggest this to get max speeds. Until I get new patch out in hopefully under a week:

Wall <-> Modem <-> Nighthawk <-> Netduma R1

Then have anything that you want to max out the speed go through the nighthawk. Everything else should connect directly to the R1. Also if you can access the nighthawk make sure to put the R1 in its DMZ. If you need help let me know please :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok on the Device Manager go to "Device Manager" and get the "WAN IP" at the top of the page. That is what should go in the DMZ on the other router!

I'm wall-modem-nighthawk-r1

Computer is plugged in to nighthawk

Xb1 and ps4 to r1

I don't have wireless turned on the R1, I have nighthawk plugged in to r1. Is that the problem?

Archived