This made me laugh

RolidSnake

The 'interests' section on my profile is 'drinking tea'. Also, any other time I have to write anything in an 'about me' section it always ends up as 'drinking tea'. 

It's probably because I drink a lot of tea and it's an easy thing to write to fill in the blanks...

Anyway, I'm from Wrexham, North Wales and I've just found this online...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/wrexham-crowned-tea-capital-uk-8681759

I should be endorsed by Tetley.

1. Put tea bag into cup/mug

2. Put boiling water into cut and leave tea bag stew for at least 2 minutes

3. Add sugar if you take it

4. Add milk to taste and stir tea bag around

5. Strain tea bag in mug and remove

6. Have a few biscuits with it

I'm pretty sure that's the standard way of doing it. But I do think the quality of the water you boil makes the brew in my opinion.

If you live in an area with hard water then I'd say it's best to boil some filtered water. A few mates who live down south have come up to visit in the past and mentioned how the water in my area isn't as harsh as theirs. Good water is definitely the key!

If you use cheap tea bags make sure you use two instead of one.

If someone asks 'how do you like your tea', think of a celebrity with an awful tan and try and match their skin colour to the strength of the brew you're after.

I call this, 'Celebri-tea'

I'll have mine like David Dickinson please...

David_dickinson.jpg

If someone asks 'how do you like your tea', think of a celebrity with an awful tan and try and match their skin colour to the strength of the brew you're after.

I call this, 'Celebri-tea'

I'll have mine like David Dickinson please...David_dickinson.jpg

LMFO

I am a serious T-belly at least 8-12 mugs per day. The water is definitely the key to good cuppa. If I want to spoil myself I drink Assam tea very nice

Dave. The only Perma-Tango'd dude in Britain!

I think it's a Welsh thing with the tea.  They love it.

I married one of your tribe (assume you're a native?), and I've never known a girl drink so much of the stuff.  Same with the rest of her family - any excuse to get a brew on.

I'm an habitual coffee drinker so we came up with the Jackson scale.  It gives us plenty of scope to cover many beverages.

I likes mine late 70's Jackson.

f3rozXim.jpg?1

She's more an early naughties gal!  

K1177kFm.jpg?1

Dave. The only Perma-Tango'd dude in Britain!

I think it's a Welsh thing with the tea.  They love it.

I married one of your tribe (assume you're a native?), and I've never known a girl drink so much of the stuff.  Same with the rest of her family - any excuse to get a brew on.

I'm an habitual coffee drinker so we came up with the Jackson scale.  It gives us plenty of scope to cover many beverages.

I likes mine late 70's Jackson.
f3rozXim.jpg?1

She's more an early naughties gal!  
K1177kFm.jpg?1

100% Welsh born and inbred I am.

(even that sounded Welsh in my head even though my accent is more Mancunian/scouse due to being so close to the border)

I like my coffee circa Thriller.

You're not a bad lot - lol

I met my significantly better half, when I was playing in a Darts tournament in Barry.  She had "Welsh girl born and bred. Alcoholic and good in bed" on her T-shirt.

Thought, that sounds like fun, and the rest as they say, is history.  been held captive for almost 10 years now.

Archived