Why am I getting melted in Mw2?

Max2110

I just purchased the R2 and iv done all necessary adjustments to the setting..I live alone so there's Nobody else using my internet. My ping to the server is 35 and I've done Congestion control,qos and dumos gaming packet priority and I'm getting absolutely demolished. I shoot first and the opponent eats my bullets. And yes, I am hitting my shots. I currently have a 2.5kd so I know when something ain't right. Please share your thoughts. Is it possible that my connect is too good and I'm getting compensated by the game? 

6 hours ago, Max2110 said:

I just purchased the R2 and iv done all necessary adjustments to the setting..I live alone so there's Nobody else using my internet. My ping to the server is 35 and I've done Congestion control,qos and dumos gaming packet priority and I'm getting absolutely demolished. I shoot first and the opponent eats my bullets. And yes, I am hitting my shots. I currently have a 2.5kd so I know when something ain't right. Please share your thoughts. Is it possible that my connect is too good and I'm getting compensated by the game? 

What device are you playing on? PC or Console?

As a test, could you try adding a new rule to Traffic Prioritisation for your gaming device and select 'Games console' as the service. Disable all other rules and play a couple of games with this setting. Does that feel any better?

13 hours ago, Max2110 said:

Sad reality your probably being forced with sbmm you’ll get melted regardless lmao new cods all suck that a fact bad audio etc

17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

What device are you playing on? PC or Console?

As a test, could you try adding a new rule to Traffic Prioritisation for your gaming device and select 'Games console' as the service. Disable all other rules and play a couple of games with this setting. Does that feel any better?

I'm on ps5.i will give it a try today. Thanks