NetDuma and Windows 10 Edge Browser

Fazor

For me, the issues are on the network monitor page...it shows a flat line like no data is there at all (which is obviously wrong). 

And the host filtering page...looks good at first but there are no red dots or anything that show up on my geofilter even when I'm joining an in a game. 

Is that different than yours  abc123? 

• Administrators

For me, the issues are on the network monitor page...it shows a flat line like no data is there at all (which is obviously wrong). 

And the host filtering page...looks good at first but there are no red dots or anything that show up on my geofilter even when I'm joining an in a game. 

Is that different than yours  abc123? 

If you try watching a video for example does the network monitor jump into action?

Ensure you apply the cloud again and make sure device is selected.

If that doesn't work then we'll look into compatibility, so use Chrome/Firefox for now.

Hi Fraser, thanks for the response. Yeah, I had a video playing in a different tab to make sure, and the network monitor was still flatlined. And I then opened Firefox and it showed correctly in there and it showed correctly on the host filtering page also, but incorrectly in Edge. So it's probably compatibility with Edge like you said. I have no problem using Firefox for this, just wanted to let you guys know for a future update or upgrade.

Archived