Youtube Beitrag auf Deutsch - ist das gut? (German Review)

Netduma Luke

• Administrators

I don't speak any German unfortunately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUT9mNxraVU

Just want to make sure he's happy in case he needs tech support etc. If a German speaker could let me know the general tone of the review that would be great.

Thanks!

I don't understand hardly any German, it's been years since my HS German classes, so I am more bumping this up for someone else as much as offering my VERY limited understanding.   :wacko:

I get the sense he was surprised when he learned that he was ROUTINELY being matched with hosts in the US.  I think he was saying that even the overpowered BAL wasn't enough for him to regularly win gunfights.  With the Geo Filter he was able to get matches closer to home and I think he was saying that the game played "nicer" maybe?  I assume better than he had experienced.

Anyone speak real German, I'd like to know what he was saying now too as I am vested.  :)

the review is ok, i wouldnt call it outstanding but also not bad, a good midfield imo (6/10)

i like how he explains the effect of region filter in very easy words followed with a good gameplay example afterwards, thats definitely well made since he also showcases all worldwide servers and the US players the game tries to throw him into a lobby with normally

the thing i didnt like so much is that the r1 has a lot other features too that make a huge change in online gaming, eg the congestion control for streamers/LAN related lag or the vpn ddos prevention

aside from that the reviewer seems to not have fully read into the router manual as strict mode wasnt ticked and ping assist active @ 50ms yet he says only people from within the circle can be picked :P

overall the key seller of the r1 right now, the region filter, is very well explained with a good example

though the review only focused on that alone and therefore ignored a lot of the other potential the r1 has to offer

the review could have been great if everything had been covered

btw the reviewer gives the netduma router a female article though lol, you now got a lady in your company ;)

edit:

i just saw the youtuber has one more r1 review thats quite long and an unboxing video

i havent watched these but im sure they contain more infos about the r1 and its potential, so my criticism above might be inappropriate

• Administrators

Thanks for the help guys. Glad to know he's not having any problems. Really appreciate the write up. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to make sure he's happy in case he needs tech support etc. If a German speaker could let me know the general tone of the review that would be great.

Thanks!

Hi everybody.  :)

If anybody is still interested in what this YouTuber says, then I have got something for you.

I have translated the whole video into English.

Please remember: I have translated it as close as possible to the original video. But, even if English and German are closely related,

there are some linguistic features.

--- Video translation:

Hello guys,

my name is Deniso and nice that you have chosen my channel today.
Today, I am doing some testing while having the multiplayer of Advanced Warfare
playing in the background.
I have not been playing Advanced Warfare myself for a while and I thought that
I would get melted, but I was positively surprised.
Let us take a a look.

As we can see now, we have got the whole world map (without a zoom) on the Netduma.
I have set the radius around Europe to get hosts within the radius only.
And if we logon to XBOX Live, you can see all of the hosts (circles) and servers worldwide which
are currently available. In the USA there are a lot of servers and in Europe as well.
Very interesting, but in this place, I am going to freeze the picture soon when we are
searching for a lobby. And when searching, suddenly you can see denied hosts (shown as triangles)
spread around the world. Even in the USA. In the USA there are plenty of lobbies available and
if there has not been the Netduma, then I would possibly have been connected by the matchmaking
of Advanced Warfare to a US lobby. Really!? A US lobby? Are you serious? (-> SHG/Activision)
I get a massive disadvantage if I get connected to a US host and receive a ping of 250 to 300ms while all
other players in the lobby that are closer to the US host will receive a ping of just 50 to 70ms.
What could I do in that lobby to go positive? It was pretty questionable what happened there,
but fortunately the Netduma was there and thus I got connected to a host somewhere around my geographical location
with players from within my defined radius.
Anyway, the game used to play very nice when you remember that I play Advanced Warfare rarely.
All shots register, I win more 1:1 gun fights. OK, I died very often when I got hit from the side, or got
shot in the back. Sometimes I have lost 1:1 gun fights when I had a distant encounter with an opponent using an
assault rifle while I just only had a submachine gun. But that is pretty normal.
I have always had a very nice feeling during the gameplay and I did not feel that the game had any flaws.
It was an overall smooth and responsive experience. And because of this, I have actually even had fun playing
Advanced Warfare. And this is a surprise to me that I can say something like that. But it runs great on the XBOX One.
You can see what I mean by watching the whole different scenes of the video I provide you.
I have played 3 rounds of Advanced Warfare in a row and all 3 rounds have been very nice.
And I have not had any scenario where I could complain or say that I should have won the gun fight.
This is clearly a proof to me how well the Netduma actually does and how well it benefits Advanced Warfare.
It benefits the player to get a good connection and supports him/her to get matched with people that also have
a good connection, because the quality of connection has the highest priority for the Netduma.
No stats, rankings or whatsoever. No, just the connection quality is what matters. And you can see this proven
by the scenes I have provided you. In my opinion, Advanced Warfare runs flawlessly in conjunction with the Netduma.
But as it seems, some people are still looking critical at the Netduma. Please write into the commentary section
(of YouTube) how you like what you have seen and whether it runs nice for you too. Share your experience with me.
Please also tell me whether you are receiving the disadvantages that I have had too, prior to the Netduma.
Please write it into the commentaries and I would enjoy if you would give me a thumbs up for this video.
In this sense, all the best and see you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody.  :)

If anybody is still interested in what this YouTuber says, then I have got something for you.

I have translated the whole video into English.

Hey KayOneX vielen Dank für die tolle Übersetzung, fand ich richtig klasse ;)

Hey KayOneX thanks a lot for the great translation, it was really nice ;)

Thanks!

Hey Luke, I'm very happy with the NetDuma R1. It's a completely new experience playing the multiplayer of call of duty ;)

Thanks a lot for the support :)

Hey KayOneX vielen Dank für die tolle Übersetzung, fand ich richtig klasse ;)

Hey KayOneX thanks a lot for the great translation, it was really nice ;)

Hey Luke, I'm very happy with the NetDuma R1. It's a completely new experience playing the multiplayer of call of duty ;)

Thanks a lot for the support :)

Hi Deniso.

Vielen Dank.  :)

Ich fand dein Review sehr gut und wenn du magst, kannst du mich auf XBOX Live adden unter dem GT KayOneX24.

LG Kay

Hi Deniso.

Thank you very much.  :)

I really like your review and if you like you can add me on XBOX Live under the GT KayOneX24.

Sincerely, Kay.

Archived