Bleeding ticket question?

peacamaker

I have auto cloud and bleeding ticket on my geo filter covers all of united States and I can't find lobbies as often and when I do I get drop from match or can't connect.

So the question is due I need to change the bleeding ticket settings?

I have tried 16,4,16 and it work for awhile but now nothing.

I have also reset the router like I 1st got it and still having problems. When I just use my regular router and not Duma I find games immediately and stay in yet that defeats the purpose of why I bought the Duma :(

the link was the only thing i could provide im not new to the router i have been around since they 1st started and this has just starting acting like this a few months ago i have no problems with any other game except for aw on playstation 4

• Administrators

If you click apply again on cloud settings it will reflush the cloud which can help. We can't see your Geo-filter settings as that is a local link that sends us to our own Geo-filter pages, if you follow Clintons link on how to take a screenshot we can help optimise your Geo-filter. Though I'd say have strict off and ping assist set to around 30-50ms. 

My geo filter covers all of North America (USA) I have strick off it use to work when it was on before but not anymore and I have ping assist off as well. My bleeding ticket and auto cloud are on but still have problems. I even factory reset it like if I got for 1st time but still it's a hit and miss.

I seen on the bleeding ticket I could change the settings around on the 3 options to choose from and was wondering if that would help

I don't really change them that much because I recall in the forums that someone said you could really cause problems if it is not done correctly.  So I usually just stick with the default (most current).  But Fraser said they are going to do major cloud update tomorrow so the AW experience my get better tomorrow. 

• Administrators

I don't really change them that much because I recall in the forums that someone said you could really cause problems if it is not done correctly.  So I usually just stick with the default (most current).  But Fraser said they are going to do major cloud update tomorrow so the AW experience my get better tomorrow. 

Yep exactly as Buck said, except it'll be next Tuesday not tomorrow :)

Archived