Question Before Purchase

AlmightyWOE

I love competitive CoD and as we all know "who plays" that Internet and connection is literally the only thing that matters. I have decent internet running at about 100down and 10up. But my question is I only have a ps4 and an iPhone. I do not have a laptop or a PC at home. Does NetDuma require a computer?

Tried searching for the answer but thought this would be easier. Thanks

• Netduma Staff

Hi, welcome to the forum AlmightyWOE :)

You don't need a computer no, you can use the PS4 browser or your iPhone browser - there should be an iPhone app out soon that should make everything easier :)

One thing you might have problems with is upgrading. Perhaps you could take it around to a friends house and use their computer when you need to upgrade?

• Netduma Staff

Thanks a lot , much appreciated. I can definitely try to get to a computer source for upgrading in the future. I will be purchasing soon. Thanks again

Ok, no problem :) Apart from upgrading, you should be fine with everything else. Any more questions please feel free to ask.

• Administrators

Hey Almighty! You may even be able to do the upgrade on your phone, I can do it on my android using the Chrome browser. Thanks for purchasing! You can see those terms here https://netduma.com/terms/but we are able to help you with any issues you may have or help to optimise your settings :)

Hi there AlmightyWOE - I have used my phone (HTC M8 and iPhone 5S)  and Chrome/Safari to run my UI when I was too lazy to go find the power cord for my laptop before and have done so on a few occasions.

If you like to fiddle with settings, it's a bit problematic.  But if you just want to set it, play and occasionally check things out, it works fine.

Welcome to the [Duma] Army - Once you experience the difference, you won't want to go back. :)

Archived