dumaos wont load

Ryanw

• Administrators

What firmware version are you on currently? Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

10 hours ago, Ryanw said:

i cant access the interface at all. nothing loads. just a red screen with the spinning circle.

Disconnect the R2 from power for ten minutes. After ten minutes, reconnect it and open an incognito/private window in your browser. Go to 192.168.77.1 in that window and see if the interface loads properly.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Loe said:

I'm having a similar issue. Geo-filter rapp not loading. Tried the suggested steps. I am on 3.2.453. Everything but the geo-filter seems to be working

Are you seeing an error message reading "This Rapp has not loaded yet" or something along those lines? Can you try to load it a couple of times, then download a copy of the log file from System Information and send it over to us here?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Loe said:

Thanks for the logs, go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

• 2 weeks later...

so i go to dumaos and i sign in to my admin page and it gives me an error page that says 

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

I have never seen this before. and i am not sure what to do. it never actually loads itself either. 

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Ryanw said:

so i go to dumaos and i sign in to my admin page and it gives me an error page that says 

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

I have never seen this before. and i am not sure what to do. it never actually loads itself either. 

Reboot the router, wait 2 minutes then try accessing and it should load correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
11 minutes ago, Ryanw said:

when i type in dumaos it wont take me to the admin page at all. it says it cant find it. so i cant even update my dumaos either.

Use 192.168.77.1 instead and see if that works