DumaOS doesn't work

Coltifus

DumaOS won't load at all on webpage and on app.  Webpage sits at dumaOS is loading and just sits there forever while the app just says an error has occurred as soon as I log in.  This has been going on for three days now.  I can't believe i paid two hundred dollars for this thing, it's been nothing but problem after problem!

6 hours ago, Coltifus said:

DumaOS won't load at all on webpage and on app.  Webpage sits at dumaOS is loading and just sits there forever while the app just says an error has occurred as soon as I log in.  This has been going on for three days now.  I can't believe i paid two hundred dollars for this thing, it's been nothing but problem after problem!

Could you please disconnect the R2 from power for ten minutes. After that, reconnect it and see if it's able to boot properly. Give it a couple of minutes before trying to access the DumaOS interface, are you able to login now?

• Administrators

When did the issue start exactly, after changing a setting, rebooting, updating etc? Are you on the Early Access firmware or the public release?

Make sure your web browser isn't forcing HTTPS, clear your browser cache/cookies and then refresh the page.