Double Nat bt smart hub 2

goofygooberr7

I haven’t use the netduma for a while . I’ve downloaded and installed latest firmware and setup correctly . 

I’ve gone into bt smart hub and enabled dmz option and selected netduma 

I’ve turned dmz on on netduma and put in console ip 

then rebooted bt smart hub and the rebooted netduma 

I keep getting strict Nat and double nat detected 

can someone tell me where I’m going wrong 

thanks 

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

On the BT Hub does it give you an option specifically to select a device or did you put the IP address of the R2 in? What platform are you playing on and where are you checking the NAT status?

Thanks for fast assistance . Yes I selected the r2 from device list 

Xbox series x 

And checked the status on Xbox series x . Download upload ping all working so I no it’s coming from the r2 because connection is slightly less for optimisation but Nat type is double and every time you re check it it stays the same even when restarting console 

• Administrators

Double check all this, if it's still not open please do the CG-NAT test at the bottom of the guide and provide a screenshot of the results please

https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Double check all this, if it's still not open please do the CG-NAT test at the bottom of the guide and provide a screenshot of the results please

https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat

Ok will I’ll let you know what happens thanks 

43 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ok will I’ll let you know what happens thanks 

43 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

None of that worked I did the last 1 but do not understand it . What do you want screenshots of ?

51 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

None of that worked I did the last 1 but do not understand it . What do you want screenshots of ?

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you reboot after the change was made? If you did, reboot the hub, wait 2 minutes then reboot the R2, wait 2 minutes then check again

Don’t that . Says error your internet isn’t set up when Nat test is completed 

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you actually getting internet on the console, it's just failing the NAT test? Did you leave the console on while you did this? If so please reboot that and check.

I unchecked ipv6 on lan and wan then rebooted r2 . Then rebooted hub waited 2 mins then rebooted r2 waited 2 mins then restarted console . Then tested console and no internet . I’ve literally just redone the whole process and nothing 

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you actually getting internet on the console, it's just failing the NAT test? Did you leave the console on while you did this? If so please reboot that and check.

I unchecked ipv6 on lan and wan then rebooted r2 . Then rebooted hub waited 2 mins then rebooted r2 waited 2 mins then restarted console . Then tested console and no internet . I’ve literally just redone the whole process and nothing 

01B152F8-0CD2-4D86-8FBC-F8F834B0B631.jpeg

CFF58A1E-9363-4CB1-BF75-687694EF81DA.jpeg

0B385DBF-42FE-4DFE-AEDC-27C1853B2B69.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Can you disconnect it, delete it's device from device manager, then reconnect and it. Does it have internet access then?

If not, if you re-enable IPv6 do you get internet access again?

Disconnect what ? And delete Xbox from device manager then reconnect ?