Ping Heatmap not working WZ 2 / MW2

Tommo1987

Hello, I am having trouble seeing any Warzone 2.0 / MW2 servers showing on the Ping Heatmap tab.

I live in the Uk on the server table the top 4 are;

Unknown-7  

washington-2

Italy

Japan-2

All of these have N/A ms next to them.

I can however see server locations for all other games in the list, just seems to be CALL OF DUTY that doesn’t show anything, any ideas?

i have resync cloud multiple times and this hasn’t fixed the issue.

thanks 

1 hour ago, Tommo1987 said:

Hello, I am having trouble seeing any Warzone 2.0 / MW2 servers showing on the Ping Heatmap tab.

I live in the Uk on the server table the top 4 are;

Unknown-7  

washington-2

Italy

Japan-2

All of these have N/A ms next to them.

I can however see server locations for all other games in the list, just seems to be CALL OF DUTY that doesn’t show anything, any ideas?

i have resync cloud multiple times and this hasn’t fixed the issue.

thanks 

Could you please try resyncing the cloud in Ping Heatmap again, then send over a copy of the logs from System information -> Logs. You can download them by clicking the three-line menu in Logs then Download from there. 

• Administrators

It resets the router back to it's default set back to 'factory' condition, so like you were setting it up for the first time. However the firmware version will stay the same, it won't revert. You can do it from the interface, Settings > Administration > Backup Settings > Erase then wait 2 few minutes before accessing or hold the reset button in the back of the router for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then access.

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It resets the router back to it's default set back to 'factory' condition, so like you were setting it up for the first time. However the firmware version will stay the same, it won't revert. You can do it from the interface, Settings > Administration > Backup Settings > Erase then wait 2 few minutes before accessing or hold the reset button in the back of the router for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then access.

I had to reset the firmware as well and still didn’t help my ability to see the closest server is located to me.

I started having this issue yesterday but I’m in NA. Also the ping/ego filter were no longer working. I had it set to max 35 ping and would always connect to the closest server. 

now I’m getting 50+ping half the time.

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Swgohlegend said:

I had to reset the firmware as well and still didn’t help my ability to see the closest server is located to me.

We'll take a look!

18 minutes ago, JohnnyBoy said:

I started having this issue yesterday but I’m in NA. Also the ping/ego filter were no longer working. I had it set to max 35 ping and would always connect to the closest server. 

now I’m getting 50+ping half the time.

To force servers it is always best to use the radius instead of Ping Assist, see if that works better for you.