Aw dlc

Lyncho84

Hey guys,can anyone tell me if there's a way of turning off dlc maps?not a fan of most of them and they always seem to put me into them

Depending on the system you have to go into your storage management and delete the dlc packs

seen a few people complain about the inability to remove the maps on ps4 on another forum.

doesn't seem to be doable ,apparently it automatically  re-installs without even showing up in the downloads

edit after googling it some people are saying that you have to delete the whole game and then re download the 50gb again to do it

Not the greatest dlc in the world but not that bad either.  Just give them a little time and i'm sure they'll grow on you.  A few of the dlc maps i hated at first have now turned into some of my favorite maps in the game.

Not the greatest dlc in the world but not that bad either.  Just give them a little time and i'm sure they'll grow on you.  A few of the dlc maps i hated at first have now turned into some of my favorite maps in the game.

I think the OP is having a hard time finding games because of the DLC?

This (among other things) is yet another thing Activision does wrong, IMO because they separate the player base depending on DLC downloaded... Instead of just the recent released one.

I think the OP is having a hard time finding games because of the DLC?

This (among other things) is yet another thing Activision does wrong, IMO because they separate the player base depending on DLC downloaded... Instead of just the recent released one.

i wonder if the geo is too small for the area?  i have all of the dlc and have no problems finding any rooms, and play all of the game modes on top of it.

Yea I don't think I hate them enough 2 delete everything then re-download it all,it's just a pity u don't have the choice 2 turn dlc off like u cud on older cods on PS3.I just think u shud be given the option as uv paid all the money but oh well life goes on

Archived