DumaOS 3.3 for XR700 and XR500 news.

I usually keep a look out on this forum (and the Netgear downloads sites) for news on current firmware releases for both XR700 and XR500.

I just noticed in the following url that Duma0S 3.3 is being ported to XR700 and XR500

https://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000132677-dumaos-firmware-progress

I am running the latest public Netgear releases 1.0.1.50 on XR700 and 2.3.2.134 on XR500

So what happened to general releases (non beta) of DumaOS 3.2 for both XR700 and XR500  ?

I could have misinterpreted the comments field against the XR700 in the previous version of the above referenced url.

I recall the previous url published that DumaOS 3.2 was being ported to the XR500 and the following statement was annotated next to the XR700-

"Once XR500 is finished, we can get a new build for the XR700 and it should work the same."

Maybe the above documented words  "the same"  has different interpretations by the authors.

• 1 month later...
On 22/12/2022 at 16:17, Netduma Fraser said:

Como menciona el enlace, actualmente estamos realizando una pequeña prueba beta para el XR500, una vez que estemos satisfechos con los resultados y solucionemos cualquier error importante, podemos publicarlo y luego poner en marcha el XR700.

Cómo van las pruebas para el xr700??? Obtendremos una versión pronto??