R2 keeps losing internet connection

Spellgoth

I have been using R2 router about 2 weeks now, bought it from Black Friday sale. Ever since first install, and after all the config setups router somehow keeps disconnecting from internet, both LAN and Wi-Fi. My setup is ZTE 5G ISP modem, which is on Bridged mode -> R2 Router, which shares Wi-Fi for all my devices and 2 LAN connections, one for my PS5 and other to PC. Feels like when there is no internet traffic through R2 for some period of time, it loses internet connection. Some times i need to reboot the router and it might help, some times I need to reboot my modem also, before it helps. Yesterday either one didn't help, so I needed to get my AC86U router back, and right away when I plugged Asus back ,everything worked seamlessly. And still working after 24h.

So what would be the problem with R2 router that it loses internet, even if the ZTE modem says there is internet connection? I downloaded the log file before i swapped the router.

I really like the gaming features on R2 router, and there for i really want to keep using it.

log-1670942817146.txt

I have the same problem, every 2-3 days i dont have internet(wifi & ethernet) i need to make restart R2 and ISP modem or factory reset R2 every time. i was try everything...  i was buy R2 black friday also.

Yeah, I just gave the router another chance. I did the factory reset, and checked that FW once more, it is latest. So factory reset, setuping everything again via PC. Sure, everything worked fine, as soon as i shutted down PC. 5 minutes and my LG TV informs me that there is no internet connection. Checked my phone, yeap no internet. Here is new logfile again. I'm starting to feel like I might want to return this device 😕..

log-1671046933708.txt

Tried the Early Access FW, and still not managed to get full 24h internet. Installed it about 3 pm yesterday, and today when i woke up noticed there is no internet connection 😕. Here is again another logfile if that helps someone to maybe even have a clue what would be the problem.

Only thing what I notice from that logfile, is that there is alot DHCP and "daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters" errors..

log-1671168585937.txt

I’ll keep that in mind. Now I changed the ISP modem setup. I changed it from Bridged to Router mode, and DMZ’d R2 ip. Lets see how this works out, if it does have any effect at all. /fingers crossed/. One thing I noticed, played couple games, I didnt suffer that lag spike anymore, maybe just luck, but gona test it more.