No servers/players showing up on GeoFence

drewlauraitis

Hello I attempting to use my Netduma R1 for MWII multiplayer, but when I try finding a match no servers or players populate the Geo-Fence map at all. I have my circle set to a 296 mile radius around Chicago because the ping heatmap says there are 2 servers in Chicago for MWII and they give me the lowest ping. When I search for a game of TDM neither server shows up and it keeps searching for a game and nothing ever happens even if I let it run for 15+ minutes. Regardless of if I'm in Filtering or Spectating mode nothing shows up on my map. I am on PC and have it labeled as a PS4. I have tried the usual resets that work for most, but nothing has helped.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 162943.png

I also am having frequent issues getting a "Relay Disconnected" error when searching for games in MWII. I go to change the DNS and that briefly helps then it goes back to "Relay Disconnected". The relay never disconnected prior to me using the NetDuma.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

10 hours ago, drewlauraitis said:

Yes it matches. I got into 1 match somehow but have gotten nothing since and have been searching for a game for 45+ minutes. People in Texas are populating but still nobody in my circle or near my circle and no servers anywhere.

Can you expand your search radius more to include more servers and see if it's working better then? Your current radius is very small so you may struggle.