Nolag VPN connection issues

lostinsauce

5 hours ago, lostinsauce said:

even if duma is showing failed connection? vpn is enabled but every time i enter the ovpn info and click connect it says failed

Can you double check your username and password for your VPN is definitely correct? That's often the case when Hybrid VPN immediately shows failed.

This worked. For some reason I was able to have my VPN enabled but not connected. Its all ok now. Thank you.

Just working to get battle.net to connect now..im sure someone has posted it. Im using geolocation to closest server and vpn to nolag locations to reduce the ping on the vpn when connecting

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, lostinsauce said:

This worked. For some reason I was able to have my VPN enabled but not connected. Its all ok now. Thank you.

Just working to get battle.net to connect now..im sure someone has posted it. Im using geolocation to closest server and vpn to nolag locations to reduce the ping on the vpn when connecting

Great! If you're using Battle.net and you're trying to force a server in a different region I think you'll have to change the region before you launch the game otherwise it will lock you to your region