Stutters

Old J

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Old J said:

Thank you for all the answers so far. I want to go back to the first post I made about having "highs" in the Speedtest.net app. It's only in the app on iPhone i can see "detailed restults". How much should i put into this? Is it any other tests i can do on my PC to check the ping highs? 

You can also use this guide along with PingPlotter https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping

Thinking about this from a different angle.

You said your have tried a different PC, and the same issue occurs.

Did you also get a new monitor? New cables? New mouse, keyboard?

Dodgy cables can cause a whole host of issues. I am talking about monitor cables, network cables, basically any cable that has anything to do with your network and PC. 

Also, are you connected wirelessly to the router? If so, try a good known working ethernet cable and connect your PC  directly to the router.

Interference can also cause similar issues, perhaps try changing the Wi-Fi channel on the R2, for both 2.4 and 5ghz.

Also try disabling your audio device on the PC and playing with no audio to test, as one of the factors to consider here is audio issues, especially as when you shoot, your gun makes a noise!

With issues like this its always down to a process of elimination.