still lag in Fifa even if im using express vpn at netduma r2

jorlanjorge

hi im from Philippines and I play Fifa 23 and I always connected to Hong kong server and I always got 20-30 pings in general per game but still my players move like turtle and my opponents move like crazy as fast... im using fiber connection 200 mbps up and down... I used wired connection and I used cat 8 lan cable on both modem and to PS4. pls help me the settings.... I also put all the ports needed from Fifa to open ports... 80% congestion  and prioritized game consoles... hope you can help me with the settings... 

currently owning the R1 and thinking the R2 will make the diff.

7 hours ago, jorlanjorge said:

hi im from Philippines and I play Fifa 23 and I always connected to Hong kong server and I always got 20-30 pings in general per game but still my players move like turtle and my opponents move like crazy as fast... im using fiber connection 200 mbps up and down... I used wired connection and I used cat 8 lan cable on both modem and to PS4. pls help me the settings.... I also put all the ports needed from Fifa to open ports... 80% congestion  and prioritized game consoles... hope you can help me with the settings... 

currently owning the R1 and thinking the R2 will make the diff.

Could you clarify which router you're using specifically, the R1 or the R2?

Which firmware version are you currently running?

Do you have ALL devices on the network connected to the DumaOS router?

hi i'm using R2 right now i purchased it last week when its black friday...

all are connected via wifi using guest network my phone was connected to direct wifi the rest was on guest... my playstation was connected to R2 via LAN using cat 8 not the cable that are included on the box

8 hours ago, jorlanjorge said:

hi i'm using R2 right now i purchased it last week when its black friday...

all are connected via wifi using guest network my phone was connected to direct wifi the rest was on guest... my playstation was connected to R2 via LAN using cat 8 not the cable that are included on the box

Do you know which firmware version you're running? I'd suggest making sure you're upgraded to the latest firmware linked below and make sure you've factory reset the R2 after installing the latest firmware.

• Administrators

Your Ping Under Load is all over the place, are you using QoS? Can you provide a screenshot of the QoS page please? You'll need to experiment with the Congestion Control percentages while set to Always and find the best values to get the Ping Under Load graph as close to the Ping Test graph as possible.