Party Question

OGRunShow

Just have a question before i pull the trigger on the R2. If I'm in a party with 3 of my friends for say warzone or multiplayer and I've got a duma setup for specific servers/ping and im not the party leader do my settings basically override everyone else in my party and put us in the duma settings that I've configured? Do i need to be party leader? Does it matter?

Thanks

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, OGRunShow said:

Just have a question before i pull the trigger on the R2. If I'm in a party with 3 of my friends for say warzone or multiplayer and I've got a duma setup for specific servers/ping and im not the party leader do my settings basically override everyone else in my party and put us in the duma settings that I've configured? Do i need to be party leader? Does it matter?

Thanks

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You would need to be party leader yes, otherwise there is a real possibility that your friends would connect to a server and you would be booted from the lobby.

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You would need to be party leader yes, otherwise there is a real possibility that your friends would connect to a server and you would be booted from the lobby.

Thanks for the reply, guess with the current state of cod that could be annoying since every few games seems you need to change who the party leader is or you are just stuck in an infinite loop of searching

10 hours ago, OGRunShow said:

Thanks for the reply, guess with the current state of cod that could be annoying since every few games seems you need to change who the party leader is or you are just stuck in an infinite loop of searching

True, though they should resolve that as the game gets a little older so it won't be a problem for long!