Ping Heatmap Request keeps hanging

....and then comes up with the message: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.

In fact all the sections feel really clunky. Am on a laptop running Windows and using LAN cable. Firmware version is XR1000 1.0.0.64_1.0.49

Also on Android mobile when I use Ping Heatmap it wont allow me to choose a game to ping, it just keeps coming up with the message: Choose Ping Target.

And I've lost count of the times I've Resynced the cloud on both PC and Android.

Help appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Old J said:

Yeah, otherwise i have never actually updated it..? i always get that error

That error can refer to many requests the browser makes, it also updates the cloud automatically so it may just be that. If it's not causing you any issues, I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks Fraser.

But I still can't get just the front screen of the Ping Heatmap page to load on my laptop, just get the white circle, and then the usual: The operation is taking longer than expected.........

This requires sorting please as I'm quite a patient guy, but this is driving me crazy, and the Ping Heatmap was the main reason for my purchase of the XR1000!

• 4 weeks later...

Having this same issue with XR1000. Tried to reboot and it still didn't work. Turned off the power on the router and it somehow factory reset but couldn't log in to the OS. 

Eventually had to proper factory reset and set up all over again. Worked for 2 days and now getting the non-responsive Ping Heatmap again. 

What gives with this thing?

Welcome to the forum!

To clarify, are you receiving the error "The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."?

If so, check the above responses to the OPs first post, it's nothing to worry about. It just took a little longer than expected to resync the cloud.