No LED Lights Is On Except Power..

..after updating from firmware 2.0.0 .28 to latest. No lights are on except power led. its a solid white color, no blinking and i have internet access, able to get into the OS dashboard. but no lights. my modem is a cm1000v2 and the lights and blinking are normal. anyone have any idea regarding the led lights on the xr500?

31 minutes ago, shoeprano27 said:

..after updating from firmware 2.0.0 .28 to latest. No lights are on except power led. its a solid white color, no blinking and i have internet access, able to get into the OS dashboard. but no lights. my modem is a cm1000v2 and the lights and blinking are normal. anyone have any idea regarding the led lights on the xr500?

Since the upgrade, can you please factory reset the XR500 by holding the reset pin on the back for thirty seconds. After this, leave it for five minutes then head back to the interface and complete the setup again. See if the lights are behaving properly after that.

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Since the upgrade, can you please factory reset the XR500 by holding the reset pin on the back for thirty seconds. After this, leave it for five minutes then head back to the interface and complete the setup again. See if the lights are behaving properly after that.

no luck. same results.

• Administrators

So just to clarify:

1. You have internet (devices get an IP from the XR500 (192.168.1.x) not the modem)?
  2. You have access to the XR500 Interface?
  3. XR500 WiFi works?
  4. Ethernet devices work?

The only thing is that the LEDs aren't on? 

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So just to clarify:

1. You have internet (devices get an IP from the XR500 (192.168.1.x) not the modem)?
  2. You have access to the XR500 Interface?
  3. XR500 WiFi works?
  4. Ethernet devices work?

The only thing is that the LEDs aren't on? 

1. Yes, i ping -t 192.168.1.x and it reads. I also tried factory reset and rebooting through the modems interface and still didn't work.

2. Yes, full access.

3. My phone and rberry pics are connected to I my 5g connection of the wifi I had setup after flashing firmware. 

4. The other ports? Yeah, I have my desktop, Nvidia shield, TV and laptop connected to them and they seem fine.

Correct. Just a single solid bright light labeled power. I also tried the different led settings from the router interface and still a no go.