Unable to access router

Hololo

Hello!

My issue started about a week ago with slow Internet speeds and unstable connections. I did a restart on the router and it didn't help much.

Today I decided to access the router and see what's going on. I tried accessing the router with 192.168.77.1 and everytime i was disconnected from my WiFi for a minute. So then I hooked up my laptop to the router with an Ethernet cable and I'm still unable to access the router (lost connection again even with Ethernet plugged in and WiFi disabled).

I did a factory reset multiple times and even used the 30/30/30 way. Nothing improved. No access to the router and no internet at all lol. When I tried accessing the router after a factory reset I got a blank white page with a loading circle. A couple times I even got a red background with the words "Netduma" and "Duma OS" in the back but nothing else popped up to setup the router after the reset.

Edit: I also did a reset where I unplugged power from router, hold reset for 30 seconds, wait 10 mins, replug router. Didn't work unfortunately. 

😭

My brother helped me out and we made some progress. I changed the IP address to 192.168.77.100 and I was able to go through most of the setup but not all of it. I got my wifi setup again.

When trying to access the router (while hooked up with an Ethernet) I'm still running into the same issue -> I lose internet connection and im stuck on a red background with a loading circle. 

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

OK thanks for letting us know your progress.

Could you please try accessing the DumaOS interface from an incognito/private window and see if you can then complete the setup wizard?

I did that and still same issue. 

• Administrators

Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug in, hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface and see if it works then please.

When did this issue start to happen, after upgrading, changing settings etc?