geo filter wont work

mike kontorousis

• Administrators

It's not faulty, to force specific servers you'll need to put Ping Assist to 0. Restricting your search can make it take longer to get a game, if I recall correctly you may need to search a few times on FIFA to get one within your radius.

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

• Administrators

That's fine just refresh the page and it will have taken affect. You're on a very old firmware so I would suggest you upgrade:
https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39522-new-r2-firmware-32453/ then after a few minutes once you have access do a factory reset from the interface then wait 2 minutes before accessing and go through the wizard. Then see if it works after that, if not then do my steps from above.

• Administrators

Okay so latest firmware, reset and the numbered steps above were all followed? Check the IP of the console in its network settings, then check on the R2 Device Manager for the device you think it is, do the IPs match?

I'm afraid we don't offer that kind of support currently given the size of our team and the amount of queries we handle.

Can you now please check the IP of the console in its network settings, then check on the R2 Device Manager for the device you think it is, do the IPs match?