keep losing connect with lan xr1000

I keep losing connect though Lan connects. WIFI is still ok.im on virgin media so I'm using their box as a router

this is happening every 3 weeks i have to reboot the xr1000 just to get the signal back

any ideas how i con sort this out i have been doing this for nearly a year

2 hours ago, pig said:

I keep losing connect though Lan connects. WIFI is still ok.im on virgin media so I'm using their box as a router

this is happening every 3 weeks i have to reboot the xr1000 just to get the signal back

any ideas how i con sort this out i have been doing this for nearly a year

Are you able to get to the DumaOS interface from a LAN device when this issue occurs? To do this, open up a web browser and go to 192.168.1.1 in the browser bar.

What device(s) do you have connected over LAN that are having this problem? Is it multiple devices or just one?

If you're running the Virgin router in router mode, do you also have the XR1000's WAN IP in the Virgin router's DMZ?

i cant get to the DumaOS when this happens.

only the pc is connected with LAN

i dont have this setting XR1000's WAN IP in the Virgin router's DMZ how can i do this please.

Thank you

Are you able to connect any other devices via LAN and see if they suffer the same problem?

Can you go to the DumaOS interface, go to Setting -> Setup -> LAN Setup and reserve an IP address for your PC. See if the problem continues after that.

You can find the WAN IP for the XR1000 in System Information.

You'll then need to go the VM hubs interface, login and find the DMZ/Firewall settings, put the WAN IP here. If you can't find that, can you let us know the exact model of the VM so we can look it up and try find a guide to help you?

• Administrators

Take it out of modem mode then set the DMZ. After that, in LAN Settings on the XR, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.