Cannot open dumaos setup

TheBlackhokage

I've just bought the R2 router but i cannot access the 192.168.77.1 page . I keep factory resetting, disconnecting and nothing. i get internet connection but i cannot access the dumaos page at all. 

Using xfinity Modem and connected R2 to my modem . Can't seem to figure out the issue . 

I am connected Wired because i cannot connect wireless , no wifi pops up on the R2 . 

trying to access from my PC as 

I've followed the directions from the setup manual , all the way up to trying to access the dumaos/ page . i cannot login at all and most times it will always say i'm not connected to the internet. i have to hard reset the r2 multiple times before i pick up any internet connection but still cant access the dumaos setup page.

20 hours ago, TheBlackhokage said:

I am connected Wired because i cannot connect wireless , no wifi pops up on the R2 . 

trying to access from my PC as 

I've followed the directions from the setup manual , all the way up to trying to access the dumaos/ page . i cannot login at all and most times it will always say i'm not connected to the internet. i have to hard reset the r2 multiple times before i pick up any internet connection but still cant access the dumaos setup page.

Are the 2.4 and 5GHz lights illuminated/flashing on the R2?

Are you using the original power adapter and is it connected to the wall outlet or to a power extender/strip?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are the 2.4 and 5GHz lights illuminated/flashing on the R2?

Are you using the original power adapter and is it connected to the wall outlet or to a power extender/strip?

No the lights are not illuminated or flashing , yes i am using original adapter and it is connected to wall outlet . 

• Administrators

When you keep resetting, are you checking for internet or the interface? As if you do have internet after those resets it indicates the router isn't working - you want no internet and to then try access to the interface, if successful you can then complete the setup wizard which is needed to get internet.

57 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you keep resetting, are you checking for internet or the interface? As if you do have internet after those resets it indicates the router isn't working - you want no internet and to then try access to the interface, if successful you can then complete the setup wizard which is needed to get internet.

I'm checking for internet. even when my router says no internet when i try to open the webpage to access the setup wizard it just says no internet connection detected and i can never load the page.