Wifi/internet stopped working

Lockout92

My internet stopped working randomly out of nowhere. I got it almost back but it keeps saying password incorrect. The number on the bottom of my router has somewhat faded so its hard for me to see some of it. I wrote it down in the past but when i use that number it still doesnt work. 

Is there anywhere else i can see my wifi password? Also should i need this password to get internet if i have ethernet connected? Because my pc and ps4 are plugged into router directly but also arent getting internet which is weird. 

• Administrators

It's most likely that the router has reset, on the wired PC see if you can access the interface, if the setup wizard appears you'll need to complete that (you can also change the WiFi password here) and once done you should get internet

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's most likely that the router has reset, on the wired PC see if you can access the interface, if the setup wizard appears you'll need to complete that (you can also change the WiFi password here) and once done you should get internet

I tried doing this, but when i go to the dumaos setup it keeps saying “could not detect an internet connection”. What should i do now?

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Click WAN Setup on that page then skip, complete the rest of the wizard, then once complete reboot your modem, wait 2 minutes then reboot the R2, wait 2 minutes then see if you have internet

I pressed skip but then it says confirm your maximum bandwidth speeds. When i press next nothing happens. I tried changing the numbers and still nothing

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What web browser/device are you using to access? If you're connected via WiFi it's quite possible that it has disconnected you and that you need to reconnect to complete the wizard

Im using microsoft edge on my laptop. I use ethernet cable