Grafik

Fatih

• Administrators

Could you try again with a different browser please?

When the internet disconnects does it reconnect on its own, do you have to reboot etc? Does it happen for all devices or specific devices? Do you still have access to the interface when it happens?

I am connected to the modem interface.  but I can't connect to the internet.  Even if I turn the modem off and on, it won't connect.  it only connects when the Mac address is reset.  When I turn off the modem, I connect to reset the Mac address again.

4 hours ago, Fatih said:

I'm playing ps5. I cannot connect to the internet without resetting the R2 modem Mac address. r2 software 3.2.453. The modem connected to the R2 is ZTE.

As you're still able to access the DumaOS interface, can you please download a copy of the log file from System Information -> Logs when the issue next occurs and send it over to us?

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hala DumaOS arayüzüne erişebildiğiniz için, lütfen bir sonraki sorun oluştuğunda Sistem Bilgileri -> Günlükler'den günlük dosyasının bir kopyasını indirip bize gönderebilir misiniz?

I downloaded.  how can i send it to you?

• Administrators

Thanks for that, in Settings could you set the DHCP lease time to 168 hours, disable IPv6 in WAN & LAN, then reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if it works better then please.

How are you resetting the R2 MAC Address exactly?