Escape From Tarkov Server

I seen a picture the other day of game list on DumaOS that had escape from tarkov. But when I go into my admin panel I do not see it listed. Why is that was it removed or something? Not sure why it wouldn’t be listed as it’s one of the biggest FPS games out now. 

D702EC2A-D534-48C7-A0B0-60D62369BFB7.jpeg

47 minutes ago, II NaStY III said:

I seen a picture the other day of game list on DumaOS that had escape from tarkov. But when I go into my admin panel I do not see it listed. Why is that was it removed or something? Not sure why it wouldn’t be listed as it’s one of the biggest FPS games out now. 

Welcome to the forum.

It's in Traffic Prioritisation and will be automatically prioritised by the DumaOS classified games rule when detected.

I don't recall whether or not we can add it to Geo-filter/Ping Heatmap, let me check with the team, we'll get it added if possible.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum.

It's in Traffic Prioritisation and will be automatically prioritised by the DumaOS classified games rule when detected.

I don't recall whether or not we can add it to Geo-filter/Ping Heatmap, let me check with the team, we'll get it added if possible.

Please do. Be nice to be able to check the ping and restrict servers and select them in the geo-filter and ping heat map. Since the game has issues connecting ya to bad servers and desync issues from bad servers. 

When adding my Gaming Desktop to list do I need to set device type to game console or PlayStation or Xbox instead of computer (default)?  Thanks for quick reply. 

• Administrators

You don't need to add your PC to Traffic Prioritization, as above DumaOS Classified Games which is enabled by default will prioritize it.

If you want to try to filter it then in the Device Manager give your PC a PlayStation device type, then add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, then see if you're able to filter.

I know i don’t need to add my pc to TP 😂

I eventually found it.  

I was referring to Geo Filter. It doesn’t allow me to select filter as default. Seen a FAQ that said to add pc as PlayStation to be able to turn filter on.