Netgear XR1000 Extender recommendations?

I have a XR1000 router and its great except due to the nature of where our fiber cable from our ISP comes into the house, it is on the far end of one part of the house. This is fine for when we are inside. its a 1700 sqft two story house. But I have 2 cameras outside at exactly the opposite end of the house and although they are connected to 2.4Ghz it doesn't seem to work great. I've been thinking about adding an extender if possible without interfering with the XR1000 in terms of performance or the wifi signals getting mixed up. Honestly the extender doesn't have to be anything crazy since its just goanna be the 2 cameras going on it.

Is there anything i can do about this? What products can I get that would work for this purpose?

TIA

• Administrators

You could get an extender and you would just have the XR WiFi network to still connect to, we don't have any specific recommendations but Netgear do have quite a few. You could use another router in AP mode but this would create another WiFi network that you'd have to switch between depending on where you are in the house so the extender would be the easiest choice.