The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App. Also the geo filter does not allow me in matches for apex legends

I've recently upgraded to the Nighthawk Xr 1000 from Xr 500 due to the firmware on the 500 having a lot of issues. Giving an accurate connection benchmark  was one of the main issues the only time the device gave an accurate result was after a factory reset and the device was 3 years old so i figured id upgrade to the elite version of that router the Xr 1000. The connection benchmark tool works except on occasion i get the 

he operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App.

When using the Connection benchmark tool, also I get that same message when sing Qos changing any of my values running the auto set up or even just updating my bandwidth allocation. I used to get the message a lot more when I had Connection benchmark test scheduled after a factory reset and not scheduling  benchmark tests the message doesn't appear as often but i still get the message in Qos. Also i the geo filter does not allow me into lobbies when I have radius set lower than 2000 miles there are two servers specifically want to play on even if I use polygon mode it still doesn't allow me to connect to those servers. it looks like im going to join the match and then i get sent back to the main screen saying my connection timed out. Also Qos isn't doing much for my download ping its all over the place . please help!

2022-09-08 (1).png

image.png

2022-09-08 (3).png

• Administrators

Thank you for making a new topic, a few questions:

1. Are you using Armor?
  2. What web browser are you using to access the interface?
  3. What is the model of the modem/router the XR is connected to?
  4. Are ALL devices connected to the XR?

1. NO

2. I have always used Chrome to access The GUI  but I've recently started using Microsoft Edge.

3. Im leasing my modem from the ISP its a Hitron En_2251 res and ive just had that replaced.

4. all devices re connected to My XR100.

same thing I changed the percentage of bandwidth allocation and when i went to save it game me the error again. My thing is how am i to be sure any of the settings  customize actually stick due to this error?

2022-09-08 (8).png

• Administrators

I'm wondering if when you updated that it didn't complete properly, could you upgrade to the same firmware manually, once completed after ~5 minutes do a factory reset, wait 2 minutes then please see if the message stops happening.

On Apex Legends are you selecting the server manually as well? If they conflict you will have trouble getting a game.