XR500 and Rapp not loading

XR500, v2.3.2.134 has stopped loading Rapps in Dashboard, Geo Filter, Ping Heatmap, QoS, ... well actually it's all of them (except the System Information tab)!!!  Constantly getting the dreaded "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute".  I have waited a few mins and retried, I have rebooted router, I have switched off router .. waited 10 mins .. powered back up, reinstalled the firmware .... nothing works.  Tried different browsers and cleared their cache, etc.  Still no joy,  Any ideas peeps??

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 16.01.04.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 16.01.58.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 16.02.41.jpg

• Administrators

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, did you do a factory reset after the upgrade? If not I would recommend doing that first. What web browser is that you're using? Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

Did a factory reset, and all was well afterwards.  When I restored all my settings via the .cgf file this corrupted the router DumaOS system, the Rapps stopped working everywhere once again.  Issue must be a setting somewhere in the system (now stored within the .cfg file too).

1 hour ago, JHConnors said:

Did a factory reset, and all was well afterwards.  When I restored all my settings via the .cgf file this corrupted the router DumaOS system, the Rapps stopped working everywhere once again.  Issue must be a setting somewhere in the system (now stored within the .cfg file too).

That sounds likely, if you factory reset then setup the XR from scratch, does the issue occur again? If not, it sounds as though it's an issue with the config file.

The config file is continually updated, last working version before the Rapps issue occurred was something like 3 months prior.  Seems there has been an DumaOS change that now effects a setting in previously fine config files.  Frustrating, as I now have 45+ IP addresses to manually re-assign and devices to rename ('unnamed device' and '(null)' display names are not helpful) in Device Manager .... all over again!!  Is there a way to bulk upload these from a CSV file?

2 hours ago, JHConnors said:

The config file is continually updated, last working version before the Rapps issue occurred was something like 3 months prior.  Seems there has been an DumaOS change that now effects a setting in previously fine config files.  Frustrating, as I now have 45+ IP addresses to manually re-assign and devices to rename ('unnamed device' and '(null)' display names are not helpful) in Device Manager .... all over again!!  Is there a way to bulk upload these from a CSV file?

I believe you should be able to import them from a txt file. 

The format should be like this for each device with a new line separating each device:
<mac_address> <devicename>

e.g
00:00:00:00:00:00 DeviceName

You should then be able to import these from the three-line menu in Device Manager.