VLAN internet can't tag 1 port XR500

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Which rule is this referring to exactly? The error message is appearing because you haven't selected any ports to be in the group.

Perhaps if you could let us know your use case here, and why you need to set this up, we can offer some more help in getting it working for you?

the internet VLAN on top I click it to edit to add a port the one enabled by default I go to edit but no lan ports are showing up or wifi the one with the VLAN ID 4

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Which rule is this referring to exactly? The error message is appearing because you haven't selected any ports to be in the group.

Perhaps if you could let us know your use case here, and why you need to set this up, we can offer some more help in getting it working for you?

and I tried again after factory resetting my XR500 with the pin hole still shows the Default VLAN ""INTERNET"" but comes up blank with no lan ports or wifi to select one port might be a bug I guess 

• Administrators

Leave the priority as it is, I suspect it happened because you put the priority as the same for all, if it's still greyed out clear your browser cache/cookies, reload the page and see if you can set it then.