Help with limiting the background downloads

1 hour ago, kennyt1999 said:

Is their any way to lower the background downloads because when i look at the traffic prioritization chart it's always more then my priority device?

That's essentially just a counter as to how much un-prioritised traffic has passed through. We would expect this to be considerably more than the prioritised traffic because you're not prioritising everything on the network, only the important stuff.

• Administrators

Gaming barely uses any bandwidth and streaming uses a lot of bandwidth so that's quite normal. Can you provide a screenshot of your QoS page please? Are you noticing any issues or is it just that loaded ms you're concerned by?

it's loaded ms, Because my Internet has been bad in my apartment when playing video games for about a year now, Xfinity has replaced everything from the line running through our building to the tap, to the modem. And they have basically given up finding the issue, So I thought I'd try to figure it out myself. I could get you a screenshot of the QOS page a little later today.