Alright so today...

Guest Netduma_Iain

ahh ok thats a good idea I didn't think of that. Yeah can I access you're router and see what settings you have please. Thats made me think of an idea. A settings dump report. A button you can press on the router that saves all the settings to file then you can email it to us and we can help quicker!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Oh I see what you've done like you mentioned above. You've set your IP address to an overlapping one. On the play-station please pick automatic/dynamic host don't pick static please.

Hopefully it's all figured out.But i never set any thing to static i let all the ps3's pick addys (automatic).It never gave me the same addy twice it just didn't give me the same addy to my ps3 yesterday as it did the day before.In short we'll say my gaming ps3 was we'll say 200 on thursday,so i named all my devices according to the ip addy's.Then on friday my gaming ps3's ip was we'll say 185 which happend to be my laptop the day before so that's why i couldn't use the geo filter.As soon as i matched my ip on my ps3 with my laptop (185) it worked as it should.I'll keep you posted Iain if it happens again.

Hopefully it's all figured out.But i never set any thing to static i let all the ps3's pick addys (automatic).It never gave me the same addy twice it just didn't give me the same addy to my ps3 yesterday as it did the day before.In short we'll say my gaming ps3 was we'll say 200 on thursday,so i named all my devices according to the ip addy's.Then on friday my gaming ps3's ip was we'll say 185 which happend to be my laptop the day before so that's why i couldn't use the geo filter.As soon as i matched my ip on my ps3 with my laptop (185) it worked as it should.I'll keep you posted Iain if it happens again.

that makes sense

@ Iain never took a screen shot before but if explain how to do it i will

For future reference most likely your keyboard will have a PrtScn (print Screen) key

Hit that once when the screen has an image your after and then go to Paint (Start-All Programs- Accessories) and paste it, save as jpeg file and name it what ever you like, save to where ever you like, i usually save to desktop, thats all i do.

For future reference most likely your keyboard will have a PrtScn (print Screen) key

Hit that once when the screen has an image your after and then go to Paint (Start-All Programs- Accessories) and paste it, save as jpeg file and name it what ever you like, save to where ever you like, i usually save to desktop, thats all i do.

He has a Mac, that all works perfect for windows.

Archived