Alright so today...

...i get on to play AW and get more familiar with my duma and i got no circles of any kind on the host filtering.No big circles no little circles,just a white ballon.It was working yesterday and i didn't change anything.I can still get into games just have no idea who or where the host is.Any suggestions ?

...i get on to play AW and get more familiar with my duma and i got no circles of any kind on the host filtering.No big circles no little circles,just a white ballon.It was working yesterday and i didn't change anything.I can still get into games just have no idea who or where the host is.Any suggestions ?

have you tried rebooting the router?

Guest Netduma_Iain

No problem mate I meant on the router can you click Settings then UPnP and take a screenshot of that. Then click "Device Manager" on the left and take a screenshot of that :)

@ Iain never took a screen shot before but if explain how to do it i will

to take a screenshot on mac hit "Command + Shift + 4" to select a region

or hit "Command + Shift + 3" to screenshot the whole screen

http://www.imore.com/how-take-screenshot-mac-os-x

They will be saved to your desktop, to post them go to More Reply Options > Choose File > Pick the Screenshot > Click Attach File > Click add to post

My issue still isn't resolved and i know i'm not much help.As I've said before i don't know s**t about computers and can't seem to get this sorted out on my own.Iain was trying to help me eariler but couldn't attach the pics to post and i'm sure the duma team is busy with the shop being back open so any reply's would be great

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi mate, sorry was briefly away. I'll tell you what I think it could be and then I'll tell you solutions :)

1. If you're on wireless have you connected to the wrong router? 
  2. Is there another playstation on your network thats turned on? If so it may be using the geo-fitler "invisible slots"
  3. Have you selected a different device at the top of the geo-filter?

Solutions

1. Make sure the playstation is connected to "Netduma R1" or the name you changed it to
  2. switch off all playstations, then switch off the router. Then turn on the router and only the playstation you want
  3. At the top click select server and choose your playstation then "PSN"

Could you try those please and report back :)

@ Iain well what seems to be going on is every time i turn off or on a device the router hands out a different ip.What was my gaming ps3 yesterday is my laptop today.Is this normal,that's why i asked about a static ip for my gaming ps3.Everything in the house is wireless but my gaming ps3,that's hardwired in the duma.So i think i'm gonna have to get my gaming ps3's ip addy before every session and change it on the duma interface.Seems like this shouldn't be happening but it is.

Also what is the normal range of the pings on the ping graph.I havent gotten into one game that didn't go between 60 and 100.So needless to say my gaming has not been good.Am i doing something wrong because i know the duma works but when i game i honestly can't tell the difference in before and after having it.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Don't worry about your IP changing that shouldn't make a difference. Are you still not seeing anything on your geofitler? If you're not seeing anything on the geo-filter its not working. It would be really helpful if you could screenshot your entire geofilter please.

If you can't screenshot can you take picture on your phone?

@ Iain as soon as i changed the ip on my device manager to match the device on said ip the geo filter worked like it did yesterday.But the ip on my ps3 was my laptop yesterday that's why it wasn't working

Guest Netduma_Iain

That shouldn't be the case to be honest mate. I think you're doing something odd on your setup. Have you been playing with DHCP Leases?

Archived