GeoFilter issue on the Pc

Klairwest

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum!

Are you trying to type in your address? If so then instead set it manually by clicking the home icon and then click on the map roughly where you live. It doesn't need to be super accurate to work correctly.

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Welcome to the forum!

Are you trying to type in your address? If so then instead set it manually by clicking the home icon and then click on the map roughly where you live. It doesn't need to be super accurate to work correctly.

I tried that but it doesn’t work, and error code always pops up 

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When did this first start to occur and did you do a factory reset after updating to the latest firmware? Is it the same error when doing it the manual way?

Literally today, I’ve resetted a few times and also changed the latest firmware to an older to see if it worked and it did, after that I changed it back to the latest. And yes it’s the same as the manual way every time I press an error code pops up, even with the drawing option an error codes pops up aswell

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When did this first start to occur and did you do a factory reset after updating to the latest firmware? Is it the same error when doing it the manual way?

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is it possible if we can get on a discord later today or in the future and I can share my screen and you jus tell me what to do from there 

When you say reset, do you mean you have turned the R2 off and back on again, or have you completely factory reset? You can completely factory reset it through the three-dot menu in the top right of the interface or by holding the reset pin on the back for thirty seconds. If you haven't I'd suggest doing so as it clears out any low-level code and potentially issues left over from previous firmwares.