not available dashboard and no wifi

GDomy

Hi guys,

I really need some help. I have a netduma r2 for over a year now but i did not used it for the last 6 months. When I wanted to set it up again i run into some problems. I have internet via ethernet but no wifi and I can not reach the dumaos dashboard through the 192.168.77.1 ip or dumaos/ aswell. The netduma r2 is working but i do not know if it is just working like a switch for the main router because of the signal of no wife or it is something else? I already factory resetted it and unpluged it for 10 minutes a couple times. So I am really not sure what is the problem. 

• Administrators

Yes I can just about make it out thank you, can you disable the other internet adapter then set a static IP on the PC with the following details

IP address: 192.168.77.100

Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0

Default gateway: 192.168.77.1

If you're not sure how to do this, you can check this guide: https://kb.netgear.com/27476/How-do-I-set-a-static-IP-address-in-Windows then try accessing 192.168.77.1 please and see if it works.

6 hours ago, GDomy said:

I did it like this and it's not working.

After doing this, could you please reboot the R2 by removing the power cable for five minutes then reconnecting it. See if the R2 can then boot properly after this.

• Administrators

The interface is located on the router itself and therefore unlikely to be affected by another router, it's worth a try though just in case it somehow is blocking access, you've select bridge mode on the main router, let us know if that changes anything

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, GDomy said:

How can I do that because there are no buttons on the main router just the WPS and the reset.

Do you have the ability to access the interface of the main router? What is the main router model?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, GDomy said:

sorry guys, i was abroad. I checked it on the site of the router and i do not have an option fore that if i saw that well.

Are there any options for bridge/modem/passthrough mode, or anything along those lines?

If so, disable it.