Transfered from a xr500 to a xr1000 and cannot get full speed.

Hey Team,

I have used Netduma for a while xr500 got 940 down 50 up no problem, Transferred to Xr1000 and cannot get over 600 unless I disabled qos and good put.

I have super hub 4 in router mode with Wi-Fi turned off and netduma straight swapped, I Have tried traffic prioritization ports of 1- 65535 i think it was and still nothing . I manually set the speed to 1000mbs, but if I let the duma do the settings it goes to 560 area. Both internet and port 1 are 1000mbits full duplex on device table.

I am stuck is there anything else you can suggest please also I have put the duma in the dhcp  rule table.

Thankyou

Harry

• Administrators

Have you put the XR in the DMZ of the V Hub? Are there still devices connected to the V hub or is everything connected to the XR?

Where are you testing the speeds through Benchmark or speedtest.net or another site?

There is no other wires connected to the hub only the duma xr1000 and dhcp is set as thats the only option i can see to set and im doing the speed test on speedtest.net

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great so on the Hub go to Advanced Settings > Security > DMZ then put in the IP for the XR1000 that the hub shows and apply changes, then test the speed again through the XR.

Just done that and no change, really . I don't no how simply swapping for 500 to 1000 can be so deprimental.

I dunno if this has anything to do with it as well but when i game my UPnP port table is empty on  the pc even after setting to gaming console But when my son uses his xbox on a night 3070 is open as expected.

Do you happen to still know the MAC address of the XR500?

As a test, could you go on the XR1000 -> Settings -> Setup -> Internet Setup and at the bottom of the page select 'Use this MAC address'.

Put the XR500's MAC address there, then reboot the XR1000. After that, re-test your speeds.