HELP

Kadeem

I don’t know what’s els to do with this R1. I have uograde from XR500 to R1. I tried everything when I mean everything I mean it. I used both Google and Edge. I have reset the router multiple times. I have reinstalled the update over LAN and over WI-FI mobile app, I have talk to Support multiple times. All I gotten is error since I got it and the R1 is. It even a month yet. E.g” untaught ReferenceError.d3 is not defined. Rapp not loading. I love the DumaOS I love netgare but omg I’m going crazy with this web page not loading . I was even transferred to India ! Like wtf. I just want it fix and be happy please help? 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Could you clarify what router you're wanting support with? It seems like you've mentioned you've spoken with Netgear support but you're wanting help with the R1 is that right? 

The R1 is a very old router of ours, I wouldn't consider it an upgrade from the XR500 as that hardware is superior. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly?

• Administrators

Okay so the XR1000 is the only router you're having issues with and wanting support for?

Do you click a setting and that message appear or does it always appear when loading the QoS page? Does it happen on any other pages? If you click ok can you continue using the features? 

• Administrators

It looks like you may have tried to add a panel to the dashboard or remove it and something went wrong, is that right? You'll likely need a factory reset to clear that now. 

Could you answer the above questions also please?

I factory reset already it still have the issues.

Answer back the questions yes I’m having issues with the R1 only. I’m not using the XR500.

yes it always appears when loading the Qos page. Sometimes it logs me out and have to sign in. Sometimes it working for about 20mins then it say “the operation is Taken longer than expected”. 

What all I have done since these fails :

I replaced Modem, my speed are 1G, so 900x40.

i have replaced multiple Lan cables.

I have reset 5 times since I got it.

I tried Google Chrome even update it

i tired Microsoft Edge even update it

i have talk to chat and phone support

i have the latest firmware update I did it over LAN cable and Over mobile

i have tired taken off Armor Security but it’s not letting me 

11 hours ago, Kadeem said:

Reset it once again now the It doesn’t want to load. 

Since resetting it, allow it a few minutes and then clear your browsers cache, or try accessing the web browser from an incognito window. That should then allow everything to load properly.

I reset the router. I cleared Cache and I’m on incognito window still I’m getting “ the operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp. “ ever time I’m trying to used QoS or navigate thru the Dashboard. 

image.jpg

I contacted the retailer said I can’t replace, send me to India support lines still can’t reaplace now my 5G won’t stay connected to any device I paid so much for this and nothing works 

2 hours ago, Kadeem said:

I contacted the retailer said I can’t replace, send me to India support lines still can’t reaplace now my 5G won’t stay connected to any device I paid so much for this and nothing works 

You could try reaching out to support.netgear.com in that case and open a ticket with their support team, I'm not sure if you'd be able to RMA it but it's worth asking.