XR1000 new firmware XR1000 1.0.0.64_1.0.49 - Adblock is there but "No List"

I have lots of IP reservations (30)  I don't want have the stress of a redo after a factory reset. (I know the reservations are not necessary but I am just that way.) do you have the txt files for your default AD, host. etc that you can share with. I tried easylist.txt but it blocked all my google devices and I could no longer get to google.com.

Or can I backup my setting and restore them after the reset?

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Smegtrek said:

I have lots of IP reservations (30)  I don't want have the stress of a redo after a factory reset. (I know the reservations are not necessary but I am just that way.) do you have the txt files for your default AD, host. etc that you can share with. I tried easylist.txt but it blocked all my google devices and I could no longer get to google.com.

Or can I backup my setting and restore them after the reset?

I'm asking a colleague who handles the cloud updates for Adblocker if he can provide the plain lists for you, so I'll get back to you when I have an answer on that. You could backup and then restore after the reset but we don't recommend it as you could save and reintroduce any issues.

I did the factory reset but now the Adblock RAPP is not fully loading

only Adblocks in 24 hours show - the rest just have a spinning circle.

I did another Factory reset - no change

Factory reset then reflash - no change

Screenshot_34.png

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, computerdude16 said:

Hello. I would just like to add that I am encountering the same issue and I did factory reset my XR1000 after the firmware upgrade. Everything is loading however, I am not experiencing that issue.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for letting us know that you're experiencing it as well, once I hear back from the team I can best advise.

1. Any news this morning on this?
2. Since doing my factory reboot I cannot turn off Net Armor with the app, it times out turning it off with a message "Process is taking too long (more than 60 seconds) Try Again!." Can't find a way to disable via the web. After the 20 something try it worked.

32 minutes ago, Smegtrek said:

1. Any news this morning on this?
2. Since doing my factory reboot I cannot turn off Net Armor with the app, it times out turning it off with a message "Process is taking too long (more than 60 seconds) Try Again!." Can't find a way to disable via the web. After the 20 something try it worked.

Just to double check, do the lists not download if you click the three-line menu in Adblocker lists and click 'Resync cloud'?

I'll chase up the team on getting the default lists now and get back to you ASAP.

FYI: my boss who recommended the XR1000 to me flashed his Firmware to XR1000 1.0.0.64_1.0.49 last night has the same "No List" issue so it may be something in the way Netgear put out the firmware. He does not want to use Adblock so it is not a problem for him.

29 minutes ago, Smegtrek said:

FYI: my boss who recommended the XR1000 to me flashed his Firmware to XR1000 1.0.0.64_1.0.49 last night has the same "No List" issue so it may be something in the way Netgear put out the firmware. He does not want to use Adblock so it is not a problem for him.

OK yeah since my last post we've found the problem and are fixing it now, I'll report back once it's fixed.

2 hours ago, Smegtrek said:

OK it's a little more complicated than we'd expected so we're going to continue on it and hopefully tomorrow morning find a way to get you some default lists you can use in the mean time. We'll keep you updated.