Ping Heatmap - Showing Zero Warzone servers. *fixed

Dogzirra

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

For Heatmap we did put out an update so press the :menu icon and resync cloud, then re-ping the game and the servers should show. For the Geo-Filter that polygon is fine but filtering mode is disabled, do this instead:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

• Dogzirra changed the title to Ping Heatmap - Showing Zero Warzone servers. *fixed
5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

For Heatmap we did put out an update so press the :menu icon and resync cloud, then re-ping the game and the servers should show. For the Geo-Filter that polygon is fine but filtering mode is disabled, do this instead:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Are these steps i need to do before playing every day? or does this stuff stay saved?  Thank you BTW!.. Is it just my ISP i don't have one server in the green? 

• Administrators

No not every time, if you just leave the Geo-Filter settings alone after the first time you do it then you can just start the game when you want to play and it will filter correctly each time. They're also good steps to follow if you have any issues filtering.

You're welcome! It could be that, it could also be you're experiencing local congestion, in which case QoS may help. Where abouts are you located?

• Administrators

No need to be signed it, you can set it and forget it if that is what you would like to do. You should definitely have some low ping servers around, what is the lowest as shown by Ping Heatmap?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No need to be signed it, you can set it and forget it if that is what you would like to do. You should definitely have some low ping servers around, what is the lowest as shown by Ping Heatmap?

two closest are 58 and 52

image.png.9dd6b4d44a01bd0e03a56124e37bfd4d.png

• Administrators

Is 1000/40Mbps your expected/paid for speeds? Your base ping is a bit spiky so that would explain the ~50ms to your closest servers, there is not much that can be done about that unfortunately as it is down to the ISP. 

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, Gynecologist said:

same issue as this man, except the resync does nothing. any advice? thank you!

Looks like we may need to update heatmap, thanks for the report, I'll let the team know. It won't affect the Geo-Filter/your ability to get games.

I'm just confused though. when i got my netduma router it was saying the exact same thing. then I updated the FW and i could magically see them. this time the FW is updated and they randomly disappeared on me. i was SBMM OFF but not the hybrid VPN. I've tried searching the heat map without the VPN on though and got the same results.

4 hours ago, Gynecologist said:

I'm just confused though. when i got my netduma router it was saying the exact same thing. then I updated the FW and i could magically see them. this time the FW is updated and they randomly disappeared on me. i was SBMM OFF but not the hybrid VPN. I've tried searching the heat map without the VPN on though and got the same results.

I would think the firmware updates are a coincidence, it looks as though we just haven't updated the cloud. I'll get on the team to do that ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m having same issues and what makes things more difficult for me is the box that appears on device manager to set names is greyed out everytime and cannot progress because of it I cannot select anything

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Muzzman said:

I’m having same issues and what makes things more difficult for me is the box that appears on device manager to set names is greyed out everytime and cannot progress because of it I cannot select anything

We need to do a cloud update for the game which will be done on Monday. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Device Manager and elsewhere?

Hey thanks for the reply .. I was using the desktop version on my iPad Pro and the device settings was a bit clunky on that so went back to the app version and I managed to sus the device thing out and added the PlayStation 5 to it. Il wait until the cloud has been updated and take it from there.Again thank you Fraser.

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Muzzman said:

Hey thanks for the reply .. I was using the desktop version on my iPad Pro and the device settings was a bit clunky on that so went back to the app version and I managed to sus the device thing out and added the PlayStation 5 to it. Il wait until the cloud has been updated and take it from there.Again thank you Fraser.

Great to hear that, thanks for the update!