What's been going on with Ping Heatmap?

ehBloody

Usually when I ping Warzone/Vanguard servers there are usually around 15 total in the USA alone with 30+ worldwide. However these past couple weeks, the server count keeps getting lower by the day. Right now my ping heatmap is showing 2 USA servers with a total of only 10 servers worldwide (see picture for reference).  Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this issue caused from my end, DumaOS's end, or Activision/Blizzards end?

servers1.png

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

Apologies about this, we're aware of this are are pushing an update for it today. Later on your should be able to 'Resync cloud' from the three-line menu in the top left and see the servers again.

Hopefully it fixes it mine has been acting up too!

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We've pushed the update so if you resync the cloud now it should be working

Re synced the cloud a few times but nothing as of yet - I'm sure it will be back up soon. Thanks for the prompt response.

Still only showing 2 USA servers / 10 worldwide servers on my end. Re synced the cloud, rebooted router as well but still nothing. I don't find this to be a big deal, I just figured I'd let any Admins know. 

11 hours ago, ehBloody said:

Still only showing 2 USA servers / 10 worldwide servers on my end. Re synced the cloud, rebooted router as well but still nothing. I don't find this to be a big deal, I just figured I'd let any Admins know. 

Could you perhaps check from an incognito window to see if the browser has just cached the old content?

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, JOshuat80 said:

Last night was my first time accessing the heat map, and it was the same, so i do not think that incognito mode will fix the issue.

My heat map is the same as the OPs.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We did push an update so if you resync the heatmap cloud it should show correctly. If not please make a new topic and we can focus on your issue there.