Warzone Servers not showing up on ping heat map, taking me 15+ minutes to find match

Kpfeil7

Have over 1000 mile search radius and if I put it any smaller it won’t connect me to a match. If it does most of the time I have 100+ ping because it goes to the very edge of the search radius to pick a host..it’s unbelievable how they mess with me. But what’s up with servers not showing up on the heat map? That seems like it’s like that for everyone I would think

image.jpg

Are you using a VPN or anything? If so please disable it and try again.

If not, could you please run a Connection Benchmark and send us the results?

Are ALL devices on the network connected through the R2 or are some still connected upstream of it?

I think a problem could be my upload latency. Under load it’s spiking every test from anywhere from 150 ms spikes to 300 to 1000 ms spikes. Although I have played many games lag free with those spikes always present during benchmark tests. What can I do to get rid of those spikes? 

20DAEC3D-74F4-4310-AE20-4F1A4E507B8F.jpeg

• 6 months later...

good day,

my servers are stuck to the first screenshot ontop, it only shows the exact same servers and says 31 have failed to load on ping heat map. takes absolutely forever to find a game. it was fine a few days ago? i already did the resync cloud trick multiple times! pleas help!

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Gynecologist said:

good day,

my servers are stuck to the first screenshot ontop, it only shows the exact same servers and says 31 have failed to load on ping heat map. takes absolutely forever to find a game. it was fine a few days ago? i already did the resync cloud trick multiple times! pleas help!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Looks like we may need to update heatmap, thanks for the report, I'll let the team know. It won't affect the Geo-Filter/your ability to get games.