Few issues need help

• Geo-filter does not load regardless of rebooting and waiting attempts 
  • Ping Heatmap does exactly the same as Geo-filter
  • Tool tips (tutorials) constantly spam even on pages I have visited and tried to turn them off
  • CPU 2 is always at 0% ( I have done everything I can to make it anything other than that I think the hook is broken or CPU is dead?)
  • UPnP will not stay checked (enabled) I can check it (enable it) then I press apply and it is then unchecked again. 

Feel free to reach out to me for more information I would be more than happy to get the bugs worked out of this OS.

System Info: Netgear XR1000 > Firmware 1.0.0.58_1.0.44 > DumaOS Version3.0.216 > Windows 11 Pc via CAT6 > login via Microsoft edge. 

• Administrators

To answer your points:

1/2. Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.
3. Have you bookmarked the interface page? If so you may have bookmarked the URL that you're served at the beginning that loads the tips. If so just make it 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net if that doesn't work, are you clearing the browser cache/cookies frequently or have your browser set to clear these when you close the tab/window?
4. That is for packet acceleration, you're unlikely to see this change
5. That is a bug on that firmware, it is enabled by default and will be working in the background, it is an aesthetic issue

All issues but the following have been resolved. 

Yes my browser clears its cache once a month. (probably why I get the tool tips)

Geo Filter and Ping Heatmap still shoot the uncaught undefined error followed by This Rapp is not loaded, I have tried using Rapp value 1 and 5 retries followed by a UI reboot and giving it another try I have never been able to launch Geo-Filter or Ping Heatmap. 

9 hours ago, blue2kid3 said:

All issues but the following have been resolved. 

Yes my browser clears its cache once a month. (probably why I get the tool tips)

Geo Filter and Ping Heatmap still shoot the uncaught undefined error followed by This Rapp is not loaded, I have tried using Rapp value 1 and 5 retries followed by a UI reboot and giving it another try I have never been able to launch Geo-Filter or Ping Heatmap. 

Is this error occurring in all browsers? Could you perhaps try one you haven't used before?

15 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Is this error occurring in all browsers? Could you perhaps try one you haven't used before?

Yes I just installed Google Chrome and Firefox just to test and same issue. To further test I used the browser (edge I just like it) via android samsung galaxy z fold 3 and the same issue.

• Administrators

Reinstall the latest firmware: https://kb.netgear.com/000063915/XR1000-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-58 and after that has completed ~2 minutes after upload, perform a factory reset from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it loads then please.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Reinstall the latest firmware: https://kb.netgear.com/000063915/XR1000-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-58 and after that has completed ~2 minutes after upload, perform a factory reset from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it loads then please.

fixed. I swear I tried that lol Thanks.